Add to Facebook
download .zip with all pictures
**OP you have a long way to go**
* Darien/Chaco border region between Panama & Colombia, ELN, Control.
* Santa Marta Mountain Range, Colombia, ~~M19~~ FARC control.
* Rural Pasto Colombia, & borderlands of Colombia/Ecuador… FARC Control.
* ~~Peten, bordern region between Mexico & Guatemala, Zeta control.~~
* Balochistan, Pakistan, BLUF control.
* The cluster fuck that is the Aksi chen/Azar Jammu/Kashmir, dispute between China, Pakistan, and India.
* South Yemen, under control of several groups including Al-qaeda. You highlighted the opposite areas of Yemen, The Yemeni government has been usurped by the Houthis, the lands out of their control are in the South.
* Southern Odisha, Southern Bishar, & Western Jaharkhand; Controlled by the Naxlite Marxist movement of India.
* ~~Zambonga peninsula~~, (Sulu, Lano del sur, Manguidano, & Tawi-Tawi), Philippines, Mindinao liberation movement (MORO).
* Sierra Madre de Chiapas, Chiapas, Mexico; Zapatista controlled.
* Kachin, Myanmar; Kachin Independence Army controlled.
… This is just start, there’s a lot more OP… The world isn’t safe, elect Reagan’s Zombie.
I just googled several conflict zones and terrorist groups… I’ve definitely “earned” placement on some goverment monitoring list, thanks OP.
* Completely forgot about Somalia, government only controls mogadishu. The rest is autonomous Somaliland, Puntland; Foeign controlled via Ethopia and Kenya; and Al-Shabab.
* Zetas do not govern set territory, I have removed them from the map.
Felt like I need to explain areas I highlighted on the map, but didn’t list above…
* a recent flair up of The Shining Path in Peru’s Central Andres Region.
* MEND and others, in Nigeria’s Delta State.
* M23 controlling rural North Kivu, DR Congo.
* BRN & others contolling The Sultanate of Patani, (Narathiwat, Yala, Patani), Thailand.
* JEM & others contolling areas of (Darfur, South Kordofan, & Blue Nile), Sudan
* SPLM-IO controlling vast areas in the greater upper nile region of South Sudan.
OP has issues with his map, as youn can see from the exemptions above. Including confounding the governments in Yemen and Western Sahara.
[**Drunken Edited Map, open to suggestions, will submit as separate post**](http://imgur.com/5aQxJ6o)